Wednesday 10 September 2014

Uk Tribes



http://fromthefeetup.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/HUF-PEPPER-COVER.jpgUK Tribes  AS Media
Joe Ford   Z5




I believe I belong to the ‘new casuals’ tribe. I believe I belong to this tribe because I do like going to the football on a Saturday and having a few beverages with my mates.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjQXkLpJxPNS0OHhwp7EM4Re7UNpCFyD4Vd8KZYiSgU-3Sfu7o01Y9SRQ0eDYJSkrC7PqjpcqTFfFlpMMHNczJ0eIQOpwoWw0Db-K4V2aHADsDb3b5rJkEIMGT5p5VQo3RnVsRWLtXtWtJx/s1600/scum+away3.jpgThe musicians/bands I consider to be similar to my ‘tribe’ are bands such as Oasis, Courteeners, the Smiths and The stone roses. These are the bands traditionally heard around football grounds and in the pubs on a Saturday afternoon. Personally, I would myself listen to these bands and musicians on the way to a football game. 


There are slight differences between me and those media figure though. Some of the brands that I wear crossover into other ‘tribes’ namely, ‘skater’. These brands are: Stussy, HUF, and Herschel.

No comments:

Post a Comment